Required by the State:
- Bodily Injury Liability – your responsibility for injury or death to others
- Property Damage Liability – your responsibility for property damage to property of others
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
- Comprehensive coverage for your own property, including vandalism, storm damage, and theft-often required by lien-holders.
- Collision coverage for actual damage to your own property,
- Medical payments coverage – pays for expenses related to injury: reasonable and necessary medical expenses
- Rider Protection – extends medical payments coverage to additional riders of the motorcycle
- Custom parts coverage – many motorcycle owners customize their vehicles. Custom parts coverage provides additional coverage for these parts. Accurate descriptions of modification as well as the cost of the modification is required.
- Towing and labor – provides transportation for the motorcycle to a garage or repair facility as well as the labor involved to haul the vehicle
- Off-road coverage to extend the usage of the motorcycle to off-road activities